Do you have an original video of drone footage of an engineering or construction project?
Enter the Engineering Drone Video of the Year Contest!
Rules & Prizes
Three finalists will be selected by a prestigious panel of judges and the following prizes will be awarded:
3rd place - UgCS Pro
- Videos must be between 1:00 - 5:00 minutes in length
- All videos must be uploaded by April 30, 2021
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Three finalists will be selected by the readers of Civil + Structural Engineer between May 3rd and May 12th via online voting
- Only three videos may be submitted per applicant
- Your video will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
Voting begins on May 3, 2021.
Voting will end on May 12, 2021.
1 vote per video/per day is allowed.
Note that votes are tracked using your IP address. Many firms and businesses have the same IP address for all computers. We recommend encouraging your coworkers to vote from their personal computers or devices if you run into "you have already voted" messages.
The three videos with the most votes when voting closes on May 12, 2021 will be the three finalists.