The winner will be selected by online voting and the following prizes will be awarded:
- Videos must be between 1:00 - 5:00 minutes in length
- Please be sure the privacy/sharing settings are PUBLIC
- All videos must be uploaded by April 28, 2023
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Only three videos may be submitted per applicant
- Your video will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
All submitted videos will be viewed and judged by a prestigious panel of judges on May 1 to select the top 10 to be voted on publicly.
Voting begins on May 3, 2023
Voting will end on May 12, 2023
1 vote per video/per day is allowed.
Note that votes are tracked using your IP address. Many firms and businesses have the same IP address for all computers. We recommend encouraging your coworkers to vote from their personal computers or devices if you run into "you have already voted" messages.
The video with the most votes when voting closes on May 12, 2022 will be the winner.