Portland, Maine — Commercial UAV Expo organizers announced the 2015 Conference Program. The program will delve into key issues faced by large-enterprise organizations when implementing Unmanned Aerial System (UAS), including systems selection and integration; developing enterprise workflows, guidelines and policies; data management and integration; and legal, safety and regulatory considerations for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Commercial UAV Expo will take place Oct. 5-7, 2015, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Presenters include experts from AECOM, Balfour Beatty, Barrick Goldstrike, Bechtel, CNN, DPR Construction, John Deere, Pacific Gas & Electric, Shell and the Small UAV Coalition. The program is comprised of keynotes as well as plenary and breakout sessions. More information about keynotes will be announced soon.
The Plenary Sessions and Panels cover topics of interest to all end-users integrating UAS into their operations regardless of industry, including:
- Systems Selection, Integration & Workflow
- Considerations for Hiring UAV Service Providers vs. an In-House UAV Program
- Insurance Considerations
- Safety & Legal and Regulatory Considerations
- Update from the FAA on Pathfinder Project
- Breakout Sessions focus on UAV use in specific vertical market segments, including:
- Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
- Law Enforcement & Emergency Response
- Precision Agriculture
- Process & Power
- Surveying & Mapping
- Utilities & Inspection
In addition to the Conference Program, Commercial UAV Expo features an Exhibition of 100 booths of cutting edge solutions from the world’s top UAS suppliers, including Airware, Autodesk, Kespry, PrecisionHawk and SenseFly.
Information and registration is available at www.expouav.com. The early-bird deadline ends June 30.